Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

:::drools::: Heavenly Hoop Earrings from Etsy!!

I've been experiencing the worst luck with earrings lately. Since 2010 has begun, I've lost over 3 pairs of earrings I normally wore in heavy rotation. It culminated this week with losing one half of my favorite pair of sterling silver hoops.

One of the best places to search for unique and inexpensive jewelry is on Etsy... Here are some beautiful baubles I've found in the past few days!!


From 2TrickPony these hammered sterling silver hoops are A STEAL at $33.00


These Cold Forged Green Turquoise Hoops from LisasLovlies are totally drool worthy! And for $32?!?

There are a few more, but I am presently getting my tuchus whipped by a cold, so I am going to cut it off short! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment