Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, November 19, 2012

Music Therapy with Miss Moon



 “ Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
~ Rumi

“ We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
~ Maya Angelou

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line."
~ Lucille Ball


I've been getting a lot of attention for the fellas lately. While the appreciation is quite nice, it's kind of unwanted at this time. I am happily single. Or to phrase it better and more accurately, I'm dating someone very special... myself.

Last week I got into a conversation with an older woman on the subway. She asked me if I was married or dating someone very special and when I said I wasn't, she was very surprised. "A pretty young thing like you?", she wondered out loud. She couldn't get the fact that while there is no shortage of offers, I am really enjoying my own company.


I'm noticing that the more happy I am with myself, the more I'm attractive to men who happen to encounter me. So I will keep doing what I'm doing. I am going to enjoy this feeling of immense love and peace with myself and the world around me. I am going to continue blossoming and blooming and growing. Not for your benefit, gentlemen. For mine. Raincheck, though! LOL

To celebrate this feeling, here's Diana Ross' "I'm coming out", which I think is the perfect song to illustrate how awesome it is to love yourself and not be afraid to show it!



I'm coming out
I'm coming
I'm coming out

[Chorus]
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

There's a new me coming out
And I just had to live
And I want to give
I'm completely positive
I think this time around
I am gonna do it
Like you never do it
Like you never knew it
Oh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me
To break out of the shell
I have to shout
That I'm coming out

[Chorus: x2]

I've got to show the world
All that I want to be
And all my billities
There's so much more to me
Somehow, I have to make them
Just understand
I got it well in hand
And, oh, how I've planned
I'm spreadin' love
There's no need to fear
And I just feel so glad
Every time I hear

[Chorus]



No comments:

Post a Comment