Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2015

You Can Find Me @ My New Home....

Just wanted to remind everyone that this blog is no more. But don't be sad, my friends! You can find my Rantings, Ramblings, Revelations and MORE at my new blog!!!

In addition to favorite posts from this blog (Music Therapy, Wanna Wanna Wednesdays, Let's Talk Tresses), I'm sharing new music, a weekly roundup of the best (and worst!) of the internet, and WAY more fashion... (Including OOTD posts!). Here's a snippit of what you've missed!!
DIY DOPE HAIR Naptural 85's Effortless Beach Waves

Song Lyric OOTD: "Yo Soy Como El Chile Verde, Llorna... Picante Pero Sabroso"

Music Therapy: Self Reliant

Plus Size Style Board: Movie Night
You've missed out on all of this and SOOOO much more! Please update your bookmarks, and catch me at my new home, AudreyCan.com!!! Be sure to leave me a comment on my recent post letting me know you found me! See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment