Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays.. Simply Be's Kimono Wrap Sleeve Top



It's 12/12/12 at 12 o'clock, and I cannot think of anything better to do (besides work!) than to share this week's Wanna Wanna Wednesday item.

The great thing about my job is that it's a real "tee shirt and jeans" kind of place. The not so great thing about that is, I get tremendously bored by wearing tees and jeans every day. The jeans I can do, but wearing tee after tee after tee....? Not so much!

So the challenge I set in place for myself is to find something I could rock with a tee at the workplace that is as comfy as a tee, without actually being a tee. And I do believe I found just the thing!

The Kimono Wrap Sleeve top ($49.00, SimplyBe) is all kinds of Pam Grier Foxy Brown awesomeness. I think it would kill with jeans and boots, but also look damn fly with a cute pencil skirt and ballet flats.

How would you rock this top?

No comments:

Post a Comment