Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 28, 2013

maniCURATIVE: June Manicure


I haven't done a maniCURATIVE post in ages, because I've been sticking to the same routine for the past eight months or so: Once a month, I head over to Mary's Nail Salon (1457 Fulton Street, Brooklyn, NY 11216), where the fabulous Annie gives me a gel manicure.

I am so happy to have found a place steps away from my home where I can get a gel manicure that literally lasts me over a month!!


This month I opted for Annie to hook me up with Gelish's Sea Foam, which is one of the two go-to colors I always get.  For July, I am thinking of being more adventurous and I want to try something new. What color do you think I should try? Pink? Red? Purple?

For those of you in the NYC, making the trip to Mary's is definitely worth the train ride. Be sure to ask for Annie!

No comments:

Post a Comment