Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays: Silver Spike Hoop Earrings by Amrapali



A few weeks ago, I spotted a photograph of Hindi film actress Deepika Padukone at the trailer launch of her upcoming film with Shah Rukh Khan, "Chennai Express". And for once, Shah Rukh was not the focus of my attention.... because my life got MADE with the absolutely stunning earrings Deepika was wearing at the event.

I did a bit of digging and discovered her earrings were made by Amrapali and I thought to myself, "Welp.. I need to wait for someone to make some look alikes, because there is NO WAY I will be rocking Amrapali anytime soon!" LOL

Out of morbid (you could say masochistic) curiosity, I decided to take a look at the Amrapali online store, just to see what the prices are like. And I am shocked to say that my hair didn't turn gray as a result! And I managed to find what is going to be my 36th Birthday present to myself (Though I don't think I can wait until November! lol)

These chunky embellished earrings (Rs. 5,800 - About $150 USD, Amrapali) are SOOO me, and I can see myself rocking them 24/7/365.


No comments:

Post a Comment