Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, November 29, 2009

:::drools::: Common (Style) Sense for HIM

So my darling hubby-to-be has decided to change up his style and has enlisted my help in selecting some styles. The first style icon I selected is Common. I love his ability of making hip-hop style grown & sexy...



For this outfit, I paired the Entropy Karma Tee ($24.00, Urban Outfitters) with the Long-sleeved pique polo in true black ($25.00, The Gap). And I topped it all off with INC International Concepts Blazer, Raw Edged ($69.98, Macy's)









This is a great casual look! For this one I paired a PHAT Che Guevara tee ($30.00, Vinnie's BK) with a simple DKNY Vest, Black Tonal Stripe Slim Fit (On Sale for Sale $44.99, Macy's)








This sweater was an amazing find! Standard Issue by Hyden Yoo Military Sweater Jacket ($78.00, Urban Outfitters)




And of course no Common-inspired outfit is complete without a kick-ass hat. These are courtesy of the Village Hat Shop.




Kangol Tropic Playa Stingy Brim $48.00




Block Varo Ivy Cap $42.00

No comments:

Post a Comment