Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Not So Much...."* about Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Shampoo



* "Not So Much..." is a quote from one of my favorite old T.V. Shows to watch, "Mad About You". This phrase was made popular by Paul Reiser's character, usually used a lot to indicate his unwillingness, in the not-liking or not-wanting-to department.

So, I've been sticking to a weekly regimen of using ApHOGEE Shampoo for Damaged Hair with the Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Deep Conditioning Treatment for a few months and I've been very satisfied with the results: my hair has been healthier, shinier and growing very well.

When I ran out of my bottle of shampoo, I thought I would switch over to using ORS's Olive Oil Shampoo, as I believed the hype that products work best when used with their counterparts. Boy, oh Boy... I will not drink that Kool-Aid again!

I used Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo for THREE WEEKS before I went rushing back to my ApHOGEE: My hair was a dry, stripped, straw-like mess and NOTHING I did (Short of stop using the shampoo) worked to retain the moisture.

So to the folks at Organic Root Stimulator... you get a big "Thanks but no thanks" for your shampoo... I'll be sticking to my combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment