Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 2, 2011

D-I-Y Nappturaliciously: Lola's Green Hair for budget-friendly Product Junkies!!



Let's face it... if you're like me, finding a regimen for your natural hair was a process of trial and error. And if you're REALLY like me, you snatched up every product you've seen bloggers and vloggers post about! LOL

Some have worked, some... not so much!!! After a few less-than-savory experiences, you want to be 100% sure of a product before shelling out your hard-earned money. Enter the most brilliant idea is any would-be product junky's universe.... Lola's Green Hair.



This INGENIOUS online listing service is a one-stop shop to purchase new, nearly new and gently used hair care products, at a fraction of the cost. And what's SUPER DOPE about it... is that you can also sell the products that are cluttering up your cabinet, provided that they are gently used!!



I could write more about it, but truthfully... you really need to get over to the website! LOL

Check out http://www.lolasgreenhair.com/ to start buying/selling today!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing this! I'll definitely be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site is dope, haven't bought anything yet, but I keep my eye out regularly!

    ReplyDelete