Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

:::drools::: Iman-style for Plus Size Fashionistas



You have to love Iman... she's been a stunner for DECADES and continues to be a strong force in fashion. When I spied this photo of Iman at Housing Works' annual Design on a Dime charity event (And where have I been that I didn't know she had a DOPE AS HELL Home Fabric Collection?!?!?!) I was struck at the simple chic of her look.

Simple chic is something I always admire, but for the life of me I cannot seem to master, so as a personal challenge to myself, I decided to try to recreate Iman's look for Plus Size Fashionistas!!


Jacket: Jessica London Single-Breasted Blazer in Black ($39.99 - $44.99, One Stop Plus)
Tee: Merona® Black Short-Sleeve Crew-Neck Basic Tee ($10.00, Target)
Leggings: Black Matte Faux Leather Legging ($25.00, Torrid)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry Colette Sandal ($49.95, DSW)
Clutch: Aldo Feloathe ($40.00, Zappos)

No comments:

Post a Comment