Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... Forever 21's Geo Tribal Maxi Dress w/ Braided Belt


I don't quite know what it is about getting older, but it's influencing me to step out of my comfort zone. First it was rocking a red lip, then it was wearing white, and now.... I'm daring to go sleeveless!!

I have never been the type to rock a sleeveless dress. I'm always afraid of an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction in public. But I spotted this week's Wanna Wanna Wednesday pick on the fabulous Luanne of Weesha's World, and I was instantly inspired to pick it up and try to rock a similar look!

This gorgeous and thrifty dress ($22.80, Forever21) has a gorgeous braided belt to flaunt the curves. I would totally rock this with a denim top or with a bright sweater for a pop of color!!


What do you think of the Geo Tribal Maxi Dress? How would YOU rock it?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment