Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, August 9, 2010

Miss Moon's Musing About: Taking a Break

So as I mentioned in my last post, I've been living with a pinched nerve for a little over a week now, and the pain has been so intense. Because of this, I have decided to take a break from the blog for a few days to focus on getting better.

Tonight I reached my breaking point and had a total collapse: the pain, the frustration and the discomfort got too much for me. The worse thing was that in these past few days, I've had very little to no sleep, which heavily contributed to my break down.

At my hubby-to-be's promptings (after soothing my tears and massaging my back and shoulders with his favorite cure-all: clove oil) I meditated on the pain and asked it what, metaphysically, was it trying to teach me. So much came to be, and I can't wait to share it with you all, hopefully sometime this weekend.

In the meantime, be sure to vote for which bag I should get to ensure this pain doesn't continue!!

Peace from Brooklyn!

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me what you did with the clove oil. I've been in some serious pain. Just popping pain killers, which I know I'd not good. The holistic practitioner told me to go to a chiropractor but I haven't gone. I never thought about this whole thing as a lesson. That's something I need to think about. Any way, if you can help, please do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clove oil is a natural anaesthestic. Get some strong clove oil and apply it directly to the part of your body that feels pain.

    ReplyDelete