Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 1, 2011

I Heart Her Hair: Lilakoi Moon (Lisa Bonet)...


How much do I stan for Lilakoi Moon (The artist formerly known as Lisa Bonet)? Just take a look at the name of this blog? LOL

It started when I was a little bitty who spotted a photo of Lilakoi rocking a nose ring in People magazine, proudly holding her (then infant) daughter Zoe Kravitz. I knew that I wanted to be just like her when I grew up!

A lot of negative comments about Lilakoi's style and her hair have littered the internet, but I continue to believe that she's a master in making comfortable chic look damn gorgeous! And what can I say about her beautiful hair?!?! Let's let the photos speak for themselves!!









6 comments:

  1. Lisa Bonet always looks like she's stoned...and wasted people are a drag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. never thought she looked stoned, to be honest! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one hot chickaroo and i always thought she would go far, in Hollywood. She has that impish look about her, like some mischievious nature spirit, something i find very attractive. But I don't know what happened, she kinda went state side and in Europe we rarely ever heard her name.Though i'm sure she has made some fine accomplishments in U.S. tv. I have to say, in Angel Heart, she was amazing, i mean every red blooded males dream girl. But that's just one layer of a person, i'm sure Lisa's other layers like personality, compassion etc are equally delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, i also like her alot.
    i love her style more than most of those celebrities

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her dreadlocks are amazing, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Miss Moon! I am so happy to see that someone else can see through all of the misleading garbage in Hollywood. Lisa Bonet is a beautiful, natural woman, minding her own business and being herself. Anybody who can't see that she is simply high on life and loving herself the way she want's to be, does not understand truth.

    ReplyDelete