Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

maniCURATIVE: China Glaze's Crackle Glaze: Crushed Candy

When I spotted China Glaze's Crackle Glaze in multiple colors, I almost jumped for joy! I quickly snatched up the Crushed Candy Crackle Glaze and went home, excited to try out a look I like to call Naked Crackle (dirty...LOL)!


Here's what I used:


Step One: Fill the Gap! Smoothing Base Coat
Step Two: China Glaze Crackle Glaze: Crushed Candy
Step Three: Seche Vite Dry-Fast Top Coat


The first step was to apply a coat of my Essie Fill the Gap! Smoothing Base Coat and let it dry completely for a few moments.

Next, I applied a thin layer of the Crackle Glaze to my nails. As it dried, the crackles started to form.

I followed it up with a coat of Seche Vite Dry-Fast Top Coat and once that was dry, I was done!!


I like the overall results... its a simple but unique bit of color, and I was especially super-psyched about how fast it took for the whole thing to be done!!


Crackle Glaze comes in a myriad of different colors... have you tried them yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment