Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 21, 2012

:::drools::: Nicole Richie-style for Plus Size Fashionistas


Happy Friday, everyone!! I am back with another celebrity-inspired look, remixed specifically for us fuller figured fashionistas out there. I love Nicole Richie's style, and I especially love when she rocks something simple (which all of you should know by now, I'm all about!!) and makes it look super-fabulous!!! I decided to revamp this look a bit, and used her lipcolor as inspiration to add a pop of color to the outfit! Here's what I've come up with:

Top: Contrast Sleeve Shirt ($65.00, SimplyBe)
Jeans: Denim Legging ($39.90, eloquii)
Shoes: Lexi Wedge ($29.90, Alloy)
Earrings:  Gem Avenue Nickel Free 10mm Round Garnet Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings ($6.99, One Stop Plus)


No comments:

Post a Comment