Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, June 12, 2010

:::drools::: Drew Barrymore-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Drew Barrymore is definitely a celebrity whose closet I would LOVE to raid!!! Not that I could fit anything in her closet (except her jewelry and accessories)....  but I would hold on to the items I took until I could fit into them!!!



I love this picture of Drew primarily because she looks great (Strolling with her honey Justin "I'm a Mac" Long....Are they still together?)and because she is reading one of my Top 10 Favorite Books!!

I started this look with the Lightweight Origami Flutter-Sleeve Top ($9.99, Old Navy). This lightweight flutter-sleeve top features origami sculptural details, sheer gauze and a sophisticated square neckline.



Beneath this I selected the Divine Denim Skinny Jean ($20.00, The Avenue)These ultra sleek skinny jeans are made from the most divine stretch denim for a perfect look every time.














I topped it off with the White Sateen Ruched-Sleeve Jacket ($39.98, Torrid)White sateen jacket has ruching on its sleeves, a rounded hem, and a single silver button-front closure.



I finished this look with the Metallic Sprinkled Gauze Scarf ($6.80, Forever 21) A gauze woven scarf featuring metallic threading, sprinkle-style threads, and knotted fringe ends.



While I am not sure where you can get Justin Long from (I guess you can contact his agent or something... perhaps it's on IMDB.. LOL!) I know that the sneakers and the book can both be purchased on Amazon.com... Hooray!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment