Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

:::drools::: Halle Berry-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

I've always been a fan of Halle Berry's style choices. Though it can be argued that Halle would look gorgeous rocking even the infamous Swan dress made popular by Icelandic singer Bjork during the Oscars several years ago! LOL

I spotted this picture of Halle at an event recently, and I knew that this would be my first outfit remix of 2012.


I love how this outfit looks both casual and chic at the same time. She could very easily take the heels off and replace with a pair of flats for a quick errand before going out to smile for the cameras!!! Here's what I came up with:

Blazer: Z. Cavaricci Couture - Black White Pinstriped Jacket ($64.50, Torrid)
Top: Tiered Tank ($49.90, Eloquii)
Pants: Leather Jeggings ($119.99 - $139.99, Jessica London)
Pumps: Zigi Soho Studious Pump ($44.94, D.S.W.)

Complete this outfit with minimal jewelry... perhaps simple studs or hoop earrings and you're good to go! I would rock a red lip for a bit of extra Va Va Va Vooom!

4 comments:

  1. This is cute, I like this choice of plus size remix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Toya!!! I'm so glad you liked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,
    You looks so nice and Beautiful images, I love this post. Amazing collection.

    ReplyDelete