Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

:::drools::: Rachel Roy-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Designer Rachel Roy definitely has a signature style that people love to talk about. You either love the way she puts together her outfits or you hate them... but we're talking about it all the same.

I happen to love Rachel's style, and when looking for inspiration, I always find a style choice that I know that I could replicate and rock just as well as she does. Take my recent pick. Rachel is attending The Cinema Society and Nancy Gonzalez screening of "Meek's Cutoff" at Landmark Sunshine Cinema in NYC earlier last Spring.


Maybe you are like me... When I spot a celebrity at an event during the winter and they are dressed like they're in Hawaii or something... I always have to shake my head and say, "I KNOW they are cold!!" Rachel proves you can be stylish without the risk of pneumonia! Here's how I recreated her Winter Wonderful style for Plus Size Fashionistas:


Coat: Ulla Popken Fleece Shawl Collar Jacket ($39.00, One Stop Plus)
Top: Striped French-Terry Tops ($24.94, Old Navy)
Jeans: Red L-Pocket Jeans ($39.99, Jessica London)
Scarf: Soft Tencel Scarf ($55, US Trendy)
Shoes: Fergie 'Protest' Pump ($69.95, Nordstrom)
Bag: Johson Satchel ($24.49, Aldo Shoes)


Complete your look with a smoky eye and a matte red lipstick and you are ready to hit the town!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel is so pretty! Love your blog hon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Mika! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete