Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, September 16, 2011

Let's Talk Tresses Friday: Fill In the Blank- "I Love When My Hair...."


Have you ever had days you thought your hair was looking too damn cute?!?!? When it felt soft, healthy, looked shiny and you left your house feeling like a gazillion bucks? For me, I get enamored with my hair a few days before wash day. It's fuller, stretched out, and its just makes me want to get some diva shades and walk around Fulton Street like I could do a live action version of the "I Love My Hair" video! LOL


So this week, fill in the blank: "I LOVE when my hair ____________________________________"

2 comments:

  1. "acts right"! Lol.

    When it lovingly accepts the benefits of whatever product(s) and use and does exactly what I want it to do. That is my definition of "act right".

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete