Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... Teal Bubbles Leather Look Bound Lined Journal

Those of you who know me know that I value gratitude very very much. So much so that I keep a gratitude journal in which I write down all of the people, places, and occurrences in my life that I'm grateful for.

The journal I purchased earlier this year has unfortunately finished, so for the past few weeks I have been making it a point to at least think of the things I'm grateful for, but I must admit, not having a journal to write down in makes it easier to skip a day or two, which I'd rather not do.

I think that this time around, I will be investing in their Teal Bubbles Leather Look Bound Lined Journal ($14.99, Barnes and Nobles).  Barnes and Nobles is my go to place for nice journals, and I know that I will not be upset at this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment