Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm REALLY Diggin': The Fall Movie Explosion

Never have there been such a flux of movies I want to go see. When I was in my twenties, I would go see a movie every weekend. But as I got older, I just found more important things to spend my money on (like bills.. lol). My attitude is usually, "Ehh... I'll wait until it comes on cable(or DVD)". But the last few weeks, I've seen previews for movies that have literally made me turn to Chris and say "We HAVE to go see that!!!!".

So in light of this change, I thought I would share a few of the movies I can't wait to go see:


The Final Destination I saw two out of the four movies in this series in the theater, so I feel it's only fitting to go see the final (side eye - yeah right) installment... especially in Digital 3D!!!




Capitalism: A Love Story: Michael Moore is the man!!! That's all I have to say about that!




Zombieland: I love Horror films.. I love comedies.. and this flick looks like the perfect combination of both.




Good Hair: Did I have to mention I want to see this movie? LMAO




Saw VI: Sure Jigsaw has been dead for oh, two movies! I have resigned myself to finish this series out! LOL

Click here to see the trailer!

Peace (and Pass the Popcorn) from Brooklyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment