Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

:::drools::: Elegant (And Inexpensive) Jewelry

Now that I am gainfully employed, I promise not to spend my first paycheck before I get it, but I have to be honest: these gorgeous jewels are temptin' me -



I am so in love with this lace-inspired filigree Burnished Bib Necklace from Lane Bryant. Priced at a mere $29.50, it's a fantastic way to spice up your wardrobe.



These Summerfest Chandelier Earrings from Lulu's are a blast of Sunshine that will get you through the dreariest parts of fall and winter. And with a price like $9, you'll still have cash to do your holiday shopping!



I love peacocks, so these earrings are definitely going in my wishlist! Priced at $24, these earring are available from Urban Outfitters.

And since you've saved so much moola on these jewels, why not treat yourself to a stylish jewelry case AND help out women in need at the same time?



Made by Pushpanjali, a fair trade organization in Agra, India for Global Girlfriend, The Taj Mahal Jewelry Box is $22, and with each box purchased, Global Girlfriend will fund 1.0 percent of a microgrant for a woman in a rural community in Africa to launch a small business, through Camfed.

No comments:

Post a Comment