Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

In honor of my first day back to work tomorrow, I am very proud and pleased to present a VERY SPECIAL edition of Music Therapy with Miss Moon:



Gotta Get Up (Another Day) Jill Scott (feat. 4Hero)
Any Other Day Wyclef Jean (feat. Norah Jones)
Get Up Amel Larrieux
Starfish and Coffee Prince
Vibrate On Erykah Badu
Wake Up Everybody Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
Closer Goapele
All Comes Back To You Estelle
Raindrops from the Sun (Hey Hey Hey) Imani Coppola
Put Your Records On Corinne Bailey Rae
Golden Jill Scott
Feel Good Lira
Gettin' Grown Cee-Lo
Get Up Mary Mary
Get Involved Raphael Saadiq featuring Q-Tip
I Like It The Brand New Heavies
Get By Talib Kweli
Keep Tryin' Groove Theory
Tortoise And The Hare JazzyFatNastees
Work Vanessa Williams

I wanted to create a SOULFUL morning playlist.. something that will coax me awake lovingly, and not blast me out of a deep sleep! That is a sure fire way to get the snooze button hit with a quickness! LOL

A very special thank you, gracias, merci to my FaceBook and Twitter familia who gave me suggestions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment