Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, October 17, 2009

:::drools::: Rachel True-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Rachel True's style is the perfect example, in my opinion of Boho Chic... its sexy, earthy and fun as hell! I decided to tackle one of my favorite outfits of hers and recreate it big girl style... enjoy!



For the top, I chose the Aqua Chiffon Rose Sublimation Print Kimono Top ($44, Torrid), as I thought it was a flirty compliment to her paisley print top.



The Pocahontas Denim Skirt ($19.99, Alight) is sexy as hell and I think it compliments this outfit beautifully.



And I didn't forget the shoes and handbags this time!! The shoes are the UBER-DOPE Chinese Laundry Nice Boot ($69.95, DSW) & Vintage Sequined and Velvet Elephant Bag ($14.99. Tias) has been added to my "to-buy" list! LMAO

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this !! I fall into another category all together. Plus size maternity clothes. Sad that there are virtually no options. Mamas like to look cute too ~~~
    Ladyeagle
    Dallas, Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I know Lane Bryant has plus size maternity clothes.. but have you seen the prices?

    Here are a few options I've found for you. Hope they're helpful:

    http://www.womanwithin.com/plus-size-clothing/maternity-clothes-shirts-dresses-pants-bras.shtml

    http://www.motherhood.com/plushome.asp

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the boots she is wearing...Plus the blouse she is wearing you can get a similar one from Rainbow @ $16.99.

    ReplyDelete