Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 12, 2009

I SWEAR I'm not Obsessed (But I AM a Little Dorky) About....




I've admittedly been talking a lot about Miss Tracee Ellis Ross lately, and I assure you I'm no Stan (Just a Fan!). Like I mentioned in a previous blog, this year I've decided to revamp my personal style and adopted her as my icon. This involves me doing a lot of research, checking out photos of Tracee and noting outfits of hers that I really dug!

I am such a bag addict, and decided when I received my first paycheck that I would go out and get a new purse. One that was inexpensive, stylish and one that I can rock at work and hanging out on the weekends. So after searching all of my favorite websites, not to mention dragging Chris ALL UP AND DOWN Fulton Street...I could not find anything.

I thought to myself, "Maybe it's time to check out Tracee..." and see what handbags she's been spotted with. I immediately google'd pictures of Tracee Ellis Ross and spotted this one that I completely went cuckoo over. This bag is DOOOOOPE!

I seldom look on Lulus.com, primarily because they don't have plus sizes, but I thought to give them a little look-see, and was overjoyed to discover the Big City Handbag in Black.

From Lulu's: Our Big City Handbag in Black will even make your subway ride stylish! With its crinkly faux leather exterior and decorative silver knobs and belt buckles, this bag knows how make you look good. One zip pocket can be found on the front exterior while top of bag zips open to reveal one small zip pocket and two open compartments atop a simple beige lining. Large portfolio pocket with zipper divides the interior. Carry bag by its twin handles or clip on the shoulder strap before you hit the streets. Measures 16" wide, 10" tall, and approximately 4.5" deep. Handles measure 17" long. Man made materials. Imported.

And it was a great bargain @ $48.00 (I shudder to think what TER's bag cost!) so I GOT IT!!! WHOOO HOO! It's currently en route to me, and I will be sure to post pictures when I get it. But really... I SWEAR I'm not Obsessed (But I AM a Little Dorky) about it!!!

Peace from Brooklyn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment