Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I SWEAR I'm not Obsessed (But I AM a Little Dorky) About....

Violet Stars Happy Hunting By Janelle Monae....



I've been taking the bus to work the past few weeks. I find it a much better morning commute than the pushing pulling cursing on the subway. So I get up a half an hour earlier and I get to sit, listen to my iPod and just chill on the bus to the city.

One of my favorite games is to put my iPod on Shuffle and just enjoy the surprise of whatever song plays next as I ride. When Violet Stars Happy Hunting comes on (and it usually does every other day) it's a WRAP!! That song is put on repeat until I take my iPod out my ears at my desk at work! LOL

The lyrics are just so vivid and imaginative and her voice is so quirky and beautiful.. this song is such an amazing breath of fresh air to me.



But I SWEAR I'm not Obsessed (But I AM a Little Dorky) about this song!

1 comment: