Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

:::drools::: 3 Ways to Rock the Red Pump for Plus Size Fashionistas

In honor of Rock the Red Pump Day tomorrow, as I've promised, I've recreated three very different outfits from three very different celebrities.... all of them equally fierce (If I do say so
myself)! Enjoy!

To start, I fell in love with this casual chic ensemble worn by Hilary Duff... (I've been really liking some of the looks she puts together... I may have to do a "I Wanna Go Shopping With..." post about her!). This would be a great look to wear out for dinner and a movie or even for an day with the girls!



Top: Black Asymmetric Lace Trim Tanktop ($34.00, Simply Be)
Jean: Source of Wisdom Virtual Stretch Grey Skinny Jean ($52.00, Torrid)
Scarf: Deena and Ozzy Abstract Print Eternity Scarf ($28.00, Urban Outfitters)
Bag: Quilted Clutch ($24.80, Forever 21)
Rock THIS Red Pump: BCBGeneration Amaya Pumps ($62.30, Macy's)

The next look is Brandy's, and it's a very "grown and sexy" look.. perfect for a Saturday Night at the club.



Dress: Cape Back Shift Dress ($62.76, Asos Curve)
Earrings: Tribal Feather Earring ($20.00, Urban Outfitters)
Bracelets: Multimedia Bangles ($22.50, Ashley Stewart)
Rock THIS Red Pump: Type Z Darla Pump ($69.00, Zappos.com)

Last but not least, a bit of Old Hollywood glamor, courtesy of Salma Hayek. Perfect for a very special date, when you really want to wow 'em. Love the black clutch with the red and white together!!!



Dress: Jessica London White Summer Dress ($59.99 - $69.99, One Stop Plus)
Belt: Red Belt with Chain ($25.00, Simply Be)
Clutch: Leather Gold Stitch Detail Clutch Bag ($62.76, Asos)
Rock THIS Red Pump: Red Scarlett Stiletto ($29.90, Alloy)

2 comments:

  1. I love all 3 looks...I could totally rock this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miss Susie!!!! I am glad you're diggin' them! ;)

    ReplyDelete