Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Miss Moon's Musing About: Rethinking Pink for Spring!!!

When perusing my closet, one color that is in slight supply is pink. Truth be told, I have never been a super huge fan of the color. Of course, I had my Eva Joia moments when I was a kid in the 80s (Major cool points if you know what that is! LOL), but as an adult... I haven't worn much pink in my everyday looks.

Ever since I've been wearing Spitfire, from M∙A∙C's Wonder Woman Collection, I've been more and more drawn to the pink and all the similar shades (magenta, fuchsia, etc.) and have decided to give myself some much-needed pizazz for Spring by incorporating some pink into my life. Here are a few options that will be sure to brighten your wardrobe AND your day!!



#1 - Round the Lock Carnation Pink Purse ($39.00, Lulu's)
#2 - Floral and Paisley Lurex Square Scarf in Pink ($20.00, Urban Outfitters)
#3 - Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Fuchsia Fusion (14.95, Amazon.com)
#4 - Silver and Fuchsia Bangle Set ($12.50, Torrid)
#5 - Sinful Colors Nail Polish Oasis ($2.50, Sinful Color)

Last but certainly not least... if I am feeling bold, I would definitely consider:

#6 - Avenue Textured Dot Dress ($64.90, One Stop Plus)

Are you thinking pink for spring?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment