Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Be Blessed: And Take a Moment to Meditate - Part Three


Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.
~ Anonymous

On most days, when I look at myself in the mirror, I am pleased and content with who is staring back at me. I see a woman who is growing older, and wiser and more sure of herself, and that's dope! There are those days, though, where Gollum is staring back at me (in my own head) - the most hideous thing imaginable. It's my goal to get rid of the Gollum days, between you and me.

Some of you may have your own version of Gollum days, and if by chance you're trying to dramatically lessen those days, this week's meditation is a good one. Entitled, "I Am", it serves as a affirmation of all of the beauty we have inside of us. So when Gollum is staring back at you, tell it to burn the road up with a reminder of all that you are!!!



This week, I will remember everything I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment