Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 3, 2011

:::drools::: Jessica Simpson-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Say what you want about Jessica Simpson's music, relationships or intellect - you have to admit the girl has a killer style (And for the record: I liked her remake of "These Boots Were Made for Walking". LOL)!



When I spotted this photo of Jessica Simpson leaving a cafe, I knew immediately that I wanted to recreate it - it's the perfect summer weekend look for the more daring plus size fashionistas out there!! Here's my remix:


Top: Ava Chiffon Blouse ($31.90, Alloy)
Shorts: Torrid Denim - Medium Wash Denim Soho Shorts ($34.00, One Stop Plus)
Bag: Chinese Laundry Oversized Tote ($48.99, Overstock.com)
Shoes: Patent Leatherette Stilettos ($24.80, Forever21)

Rocking this outfit on a casual date will guarantee you'll be hotter than all outside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment