Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 2, 2012

Let's Talk Tresses Friday: How Do You Adorn Your 'Do?


When I first started wearing my natural hair without braids, I was all about the accessories. I had flowers in every spectrum of the rainbow, headbands a plenty, and pretty much every other accessory under the sun to accentuate my hair.

Me, newly natural. Can you believe this photo is well over five years old?!? Wow...

Over the last few years, I stopped. Why, I don't know. But I guess I am missing the inclusion of accessories, because at the recent Curl Crush event, I managed to snatch up two adorable hair bows from QuellyRue Designs. I've yet to rock 'em, but I have a feeling I will!


Do you still rock accessories in your natural hair?!? What are your favorite adornments? Where's the best place to score bedazzling beauties for your fro? Let's Talk Tresses, Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. When I wear my natural hair out, I may put a flower in it every now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be all about the hair flower, especially during the summer. I may try to bring it up... I do miss them!

    ReplyDelete