Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

:::drools::: Solange Knowles-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Hooray! It's the first (and probably not the last!) Solange Knowles inspired post of 2012! I made it to March without recreating one of her outfits. How's THAT for self-control?!? LOL


When I saw this photo of Solange spinning at the grand opening of the Miu Miu store in Houston, I literally was like, "I was trying to wait... But... Eff it... I'm recreating that for plus size fashionistas!" And recreate it, I did! Of course, Solange is rocking Miu Miu, but here's what I have come up with:

Dress: Joe Browns Ditsy Print Dress ($89.00, Simply Be)
Shoes: Blue White Multi Fabric Gingham Print T Strap Platform Heels ($12.99, Ami Club Wear)
Earrings: Beaded French Wire Earrings ($3.80, Forever 21)


You can complete the look with my new favorite lipstick shade! I'm contemplating taking a braid-cation this spring, and boy is Solange's Goddess braids tempting me. LOL What do you think, guys... should I go for it?!?

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, as for the braids, are you kidding????? You will need a neck collar to hold your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to have a very strong neck, Mum. Thank you very much! LOL

    ReplyDelete