Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... Viva La Diva Plain Wellies


Confession time: I haven't owned a proper pair of rain boots since childhood. Crazy, right?!? With spring rapidly approaching, which means New York City will be rained on heavily, I thought that now would be the perfect time to invest in a pair. And my look came to a quick end when I stumbled across these!!!

The Viva La Diva Plain Wellies ($41.00, Simply Be) come in all the colors shown above, have an inner sock to keep our tootsies warm and dry and are cute as a button!!! Can you guess which color I'm ALL about?!?
That should not be a huge shocker to any of you, but I do believe I will get also investing in the black pair... for when I'm feeling a bit more demure!

What do you think of the Viva La Diva Wellies? What color would YOU rock?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment