Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, July 4, 2009

:::drools::: Dolce Vita Sandal Boot



I've been dying to get my hands on a black pair of sandal boots, ever since I laid my peepers on this photograph of Rihanna earlier this spring. Of course I don't have Rihanna money (I doubt I even have the change in Rihanna's couches, frankly! LOL) But thanks to my wonderful hubby-to-be, I was able to get my hands on a similar pair for a STEAL from the Pay/Half store in the Atlantic Center Mall in Brooklyn.



Priced at $19.99, these sandal boots are from Bucco Shoes, and they feel wonderfully and are very well made. I've had them only for a few days and have worn them once in that time, but I will be sure to post an update at the end of the month to report on how well they lasted adorning my love-to-walk feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment