Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Is this what our baby's going to look like? Hmmm...

I found out about this website called Make Me Babies, where you can upload a picture of you and your significant other and use it's software to get a guesstimate on what your baby will look like.



babies
What do you think about my little new baby ?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?


This is what I got when I uploaded mine and Chris' photos. The face looks an awful lot like Chris' nephew, but Lord knows I would do my baby's hair better than that! (And why does the little biracial girl have to have such jacked up braids?) LOL

Update February 2010 - I decided to try it again and this was the baby we got this time.


















Chris and I think that this baby looks like a more accurate representation of the two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment