Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

Yummm! Better-than-Sex Chocolate Cake

Now, I haven't tried this cake recipe yet for many reasons a) because I can't bake well and b) because I can't bake well!! LOL But one day I plan on making this recipe to see for sure if it's better than sex.

I am thinking they might be right because Lord knows the pictures and the recipe made me need a cigarette big time!!!





Better Than Sex Cake (Chocolate Version)

Ingredients:

1 box devil's food cake mix
1 jar caramel topping
1 8oz Cool Whip®
5 Heath® bars (chopped into small pieces)

Instructions:

Bake cake according to directions on package using a 13x9 pan.
Let cake cool for about 10 minutes.
Make small holes in cake (the round part of a wooden spoon works).
Heat Caramel topping in microwave for 45 seconds.
Pour into holes in cake.
Spread with Cool Whip®.
Add candy on top.
Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.

Comments: Be careful not to eat alone - you could eat the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment