Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

maniCURATIVE: Essie Sew Psyched

It's a new year, and it's about that time I brought you another maniCURATIVE post, and boy am I in LOVE with my newest nail color, Essie's Sew Psyched!!


Described as "a cashmere-soft sage pewter", this color is the perfect shade for me.. it's funky enough to grab my attention, but subtle enough to wear to a job interview without having the interviewer go "What the...!?!?" LOL

I didn't venture away from my usual nail polish regimen, but here's what I used:

Step One: Essie Fill the Gap! Smoothing Base Coat
Step Two: Essie Sew Psyched
Step Three: Seche Vite Dry-Fast Top Coat

The remarkable thing about the results is that these next few pics were snapped a WEEK after initially painting my nails this color!! I was way too lazy to do them over... Yes I know, bad, blogger, bad! LOL



All in all, I think the color is holding up pretty well. And I am SUPER HARD on my nails, between typing and strumming my guitar almost every day!

Sew Psyched, while not being the most lisp-friendly nail color name, (And I do have a lisp, if you haven't noticed from my sporadic You Tube videos!) it certainly gets a thumbs up from yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment