Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

:::drools::: Rashida Jones-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

I have mentioned my love for Rashida Jones' sense of style in the past. When thinking about which celebrity I should look to for this week's post, I pondered why I hadn't given Rashida a shout out in a while.... and I sought to remedy that. Fortunately for me, I did not have to look long for the outfit to recreate!!!


Seriously, how cute is this outfit?!?!? Most times when putting together outfits for these posts, I pick outfits I would LOVE to wear... but most likely wouldn't. This is not the case for this look... I would TOTALLY wear this outfit on the weekends, if I was going someplace I need to look very cute at. Here's what I came up with:


Top: Grey Floral Shirt ($49.50, Evans USA)
Jeans: Women's Plus Dark-Wash Skinny Jeans ($39.94, Old Navy)
Boots: Kensie Girl Ranella ($57.99, Zappo's)
Clutch: Glamour Pearl Clutch Bag ($14.80, Forever 21)
Necklace: Long Pearl Necklace ($59.95, Coldwater Creek)

2 comments:

  1. Kiddo, this is an outfit I would wear.  Too cute for
    words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete