Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 4, 2012

DOPE: "Jee Le" from "U Me aur Hum" (2008)


It's the first week in October, and of course, I am sharing another fabulous Hindi film scene! Today's song choice comes from quite possibly the most romantic film I've seen in a very long time. This movie will really make you strive to have a love as strong as our hero and heroine, real-life husband and wife, Ajay Devgan and  (my play-cousin) Kajol. Lyrics with English translations are courtesy of Hindilyrics.net. I hope that you all will enjoy "Jee Le".


venga ya, ahogate en este amor
Come right now, drown in this love.
muere si quieres, pero en este amor
Die if you want, but loving

hmm jinko jinko bhi milana hai likha, ishq milawayega
those who are written/supposed to meet, love will mingle them
dur durse dhund dhund ke, pas le aayega
finding from distances it (love) will bring them together
kahi bhi jake chupo, ishq wahi aayega
wherever you go and hide, love will come there
kitana bhi na na karo, uthake le jayega
no matter how many times u say no, it (love) will take away u by lifting
mano ya na mano, ye sari hi duniya isike dumpe chale
whether u accept or not, but the whole world run on it (love)
jee le, jee le, jee le ishq me, marana hai to ha mar bhi le ishqme
live in love and if you want to die, die in love

estoy enamorada, te quiero.., baila baila
I am in love, I want you.., you dance, dance

jate jate hum in palo ko bhi sath le jayenge
while going we will take these moments with us
bato bato mein jo bani hai wo baat le jayenge
the thing which is happened in all this happenings, will take this also with us
sara bhulakkad hai dil, ye bhul jaye agar
my heart has short memory, if i forgot
yaad dilana hume, ye paniyo kaa shehar
make me remember this city of water

ye pal kam na ho, kabhi khatam na ho,
this moment should not shorten, should never end,
ab dil kahi bhi chaley
let the heart go anywhere
jee le, jee le, jee le ishq me, marana hai to ha mar bhi le ishq me
live in love and if you want to die, die in love

¿Que pasa señorita?,
Señorita (Young woman), what's up?
venga y ahogate, ahogate, ahogate en este amor,
Come and drown, drown in this love,
muere si quieres morir, pero en este amor, baila baila
Die if you want, but loving. You dance, dance.
venga y ahogate ahogate, ahogate en este amor
Come right now, Drown.., Drown in this love.
muere si quieres morir pero en este amor
Die if you want, but loving

jab sahil pe hum pahuchenge to khidhar jayenge
when we will reach the beach/destiny, where we will go

apane apane ghar jayenge ya,
whether you will leave for ur home and me for my home
ho apane ghar jayenge
or will go together to our home
isi safar me se hi naya safar lenge hum
thorough this journey we will start new journey

jaha bhi bologe tum, wahi utar lenge hum
wherever you will say, i will drop there
gali bhi de do to, kabhi na chorenge, aise parenge galey
where you will say i will not leave it, like this i will follow you

jee le, jee le, jee le ishq me, marana hai to ha mar bhi le ishq me
live in love and if you want to die, die in love
ha mar bhi le ishq me
die in love

Jee lee...




No comments:

Post a Comment