Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesday... H&M's Peplum Top

Here is the thing about me and shopping.. I like it to be fast. I generally get an idea about the pieces I'd like to buy and go into a store with the hopes that I will find something that fits my vision. Here is another thing about me and shopping... H + M is not the type of store where one can accomplish such a goal!! LOL

I used to work around the corner from the one on 34th Street here in New York City, and I was fortunate enough to know the best times and days of the week to pop in and shop without raising my blood pressure. I mean seriously, shoppers... it's CLOTHES, not life-saving medicine!! Chill-lax!!

That being said, I do believe I will be making the trip to Manhattan in the upcoming weeks, because I really really need this top ($34.95, H+M) in my life. How adorable!! 


I can totally see myself rocking this top with a pencil skirt, or with jeans to dress it down a bit. How about this top with a pair of cobalt blue skinny jeans?!? Yasss!! How would you rock this top?!?

4 comments:

  1. ME, I'd rock it with my black leather pencil skirt.
    Go Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Go, Mum!" is right... and you'd look FAB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes that is def a cute top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it?!? Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete