Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, October 5, 2012

Miss Moon Gets Healthy: September Stats


I did it, y'all! I kept the promise I made to myself at the end of August. To paraphrase the song, I picked myself up, dusted myself off... and started all over again. I had a great month, to be honest.

This month, I am keeping momentum going. I've put myself to the challenge of walking at least 20 miles a week, and I aim to stick to that goal. I really need to improve the food I eat, as I've slacked more than a little bit. This month, I will work my arse off to improve this, too.

Me in my "Post Walk Un-Pretty" glory!! LOL
I am looking forward to the challenge, as I feel like I have the endurance required to achieve my goal for the year!!! Super duper close to it, can't turn back now!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Audrey, you look great!! <3 ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steph!! I'm trying my best!! :)

    ReplyDelete