Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays.... Isaac Mizrahi Live! Ikat Jacquard Shawl Collar Blazer


Hooray!!! Today's my 1,000th post!!!! As I've mentioned before... I cannot believe the weather has changed so dramatically here in NYC. It went straight from fall to early winter!! And it's with this time of year in mind that I have to think about transitional outwear that's both functional and fashionable. And boy is my face red that I had NO IDEA that Isaac Mizrahi is selling stuff on QVC! I mean, look at this JACKET, y'all!!! LOOOK!! LOL

The jacket ($77.00, QVC) has everything that makes Audrey go "Oooh!": Ikat Print, Blue, Cute little shawl collar!!! I would rock this jacket with all of my favorite scarves: my bright yellow scarf, my leopard print scarf.... It would kill!!!


Although I am and will always be ::In Olivia Newton John voice:: Hopelessly devoted... to blueeeeee..... I have to admit that the jacket is pretty cute in the Sand/Black combo as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment