Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, October 29, 2012

Music Therapy with Miss Moon


" This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind... let it be something good."
~ Author Unknown

" Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries."
~ Corita Kent

" Begin today. Declare outloud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy."
~ Sarah Ban Breathnach


Eight weeks into my Creative Visualization Challenge, I am so very happy to share that I got a job!!! And a damn good job at that!! Whoo Hoo!!

Due to Hurricane Sandy hitting the east coast, my first day isn't until Wednesday (Yay! Halloween) but I am filled with an overwhelming sense of  excitement and happiness for my future. It's an amazing (and legal!) high to accomplish something you set out to do. I have two more goals to accomplish for the year, and I will do my best to ensure they are manifested as well!!


I'm feeling so fabulous right now, is there any other song that can best articulate these feelings than "Feelin' Good" by Nina Simone? I don't think so... so sing along with me!!



Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feelin' good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feelin' good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me

And I'm feelin' good


2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new job! I know you are too excited!!! You are putting that wonderful speaking voice to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, sweet lady!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete