Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

Music is a huge part of my life. I think that I have a song for every emotion, every situation under the sun. My friends will testify to this, Whenever they are happy, sad, grieving or celebrating...I am quick to post a video, or name a song to play.

I always say to play the long on a loop for an hour, but if that type of thing is not you... 30 minutes will do. I call this, "Music Therapy with Miss Moon"

So I have a job interview tomorrow, and I need to strut my stuff. Now I have a bunch of struttin' songs, but this is one that I've been shaking my too-fine booty to lately, Adriana Evans, "7 Days":





And you KNOW I am going to strut into my job interview tomorrow!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment