Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Little [FRANK ZAPPA] for a Saturday Night

Frank Zappa's a SUPERHERO to me, I don't care who knows it!!! LOL

When I was thinking about what I wanted to do with my blog, I knew that I wanted to do something besides Music Therapy with Miss Moon, because music is a great love of mine.

So I thought that I would create a weekly post called A Little [FILL IN THE BLANK] for a Saturday Night, where I will share some of my favorite songs with you.

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music, be warned... muahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
AND.... any suggestions for artists/albums/songs you think I'd dig, be sure to comment me.

This week's "...for a Saturday Night" is (obviously) Frank Zappa, performing one of my favorite songs of his, "Cosmik Debris". Enjoy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment