Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Music Therapy with Miss Moon

When I was much younger (We're talking late teens to early 20s)... I thought that the sign of someone being a good person was the number of friends you had. So I people pleased myself a group of folks, some who were genuine, some sadly, were not.

Around the time I turned 30, I recognized that I didn't want to enter the next decade of my existence with people who weren't go to me, and most importantly, good for me. And I actually gave many of the shady folks an opportunity to do right. They didn't (seeing as they were shady and all), so I let them go and my life has been better for it.

So this week's Music Therapy with Miss Moon is dedicated to the Spirit of Friendship, Jody Watley, "Friends". Because it sometimes takes a crappy friend to teach you who your true, ride-or-die friends are.... and I thank am thankful for learning that lesson!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment