Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, May 15, 2010

:::drools::: Christina Milian-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Christina Milian has never wowed me with her style choices in the past, but I took one look at this photo on NecoleBitchie.com and I immediately was inspired to recreate it. And HOW JEALOUS am I of her post-baby weight loss!! You go, girl!!!



I started this look with Michael Kors Ponte Knit Pencil Skirt (Sale $59.62, Macy's)



I paired the skirt with the Marley Redemption Crewneck Tee with Vintage Wash ($26.90, Alloy)



I top it off with the Billy Jean Cropped Jacket ($54.00, Torrid)



And of course the highlight of this outfit is those DOPE AS HELL SHOES!!! I searched and searched for a similar pair that didn't cost the same as a one bedroom apartment in Brooklyn. I found a pair that aren't an exact match, but are quite lovely!!



I selected the Vanissa platform shoes ($99.95, Steve Madden) and the to finish off the outfit I picked the Yvette Clutch by Melie Bianco ($55, Lulu's)

No comments:

Post a Comment