Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

:::drools::: Zoe Kravitz-style for Plus Size Fashionistas

Zoe Kravitz has the type of style that you either love a lot or hate a lot. Regardless of your opinion, she definitely has a talent for picking out clothes that turn heads.


I chose this look because I think it's a lovely, summery type of ensemble. For this outfit, I began with the Pretty Garden Dress by Mlle Gabrielle ($48.00 , Alight.com)


With the dress, I added the Ella Sandal ($29.90, Alloy.com) . They're not an exact match, but I really thought they would work well with the overall look.
Zoe's handbag was a puzzle, because I couldn't determine the exact shape of it, so to recreate the look, I've chosen the Grommet Tote by Steve Madden  ($88.95, Zappos.com)

And of course, the total look would not be complete without the ever so pretty white flower in her hair!!!

Lace Chiffon Floral Bobby Pin ($1.50, Forever 21).... You can't beat that price!!!

Is there a celebrity style you'd like to see recreated for Plus Size Fashionistas? Leave a comment with your suggestions for the style icon I should feature next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment