Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 21, 2010

:::drools::: Keri Hilson-style for Plus Size Fashionistas



I am really, really loving this look Miss Keri is rocking. I like the fact that its fun, sexy and it looks like its very comfortable (Which always makes me feel sexy, to be honest).

I recreated this look with a twist. I took the blue/black combo of jumper and shoes and reversed it. I hope you enjoy!

I started with the Z. Cavaricci Couture - Black Zip-Up Cropped Jumpsuit ($75.00, Torrid.)



I paired this jumper in basic black with Teal Lizard Colorblock Platform Open Toe Bootie ($34.99, AmiClubWear - Thanks Stephanie, for giving me the info on this site!)



I could've completed this look with a simple black beret. But because I am a sucker for accessories, I am going to add a little whipped creme and sprinkles to this fashion sundae.. you decide which is which!!!

I decided to start with a simple hoop earring, so I chose the Modern Tribal Hoops ($16.00, Urban Outfitters)



And because the toes are so lovingly and colorfully adorned, I had to pick something so the head wouldn't feel left out!!



Urban Bloom Denim Brooch/clip ($25.00, Bohemian Soul) I love the bright and beautiful goodies over at Bohemian Soul (Check out my previous blog entry dedicated solely to their hair accessories!) so any chance I can find to incorporate them into my looks, I will jump at the opportunity!! LOL

Peace from Brooklyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment