Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

:::drools::: Why am I just finding out about Essie Nail Polish?

My Twitter timeline has been all a buzz the last few hours with talk about Essie Nail Polish. I was on my way home, reading and wondering "What's so great about this polish and if it's so great.... why am I just hearing about it?". I made a mental note that when I get home, I will conjure up a little Google magic and see what I can find.

Wow!!! I immediately saw several colors that I could totally see myself rocking. And of course I am going to share what I've found with you all, so enjoy!!



bahama mama A warm, rich, creamy deep plum ($8.00, Essie Boutique)


splash of grenadine A playful magenta pink ($8.00, Essie Boutique)


wicked A deep and dark creamy sinister red ($8.00, Essie Boutique)


island hopping A rich plum mauve ($8.00, Essie Boutique)

To view Essie's entire line of nail polish shades, be sure to visit http://www.essie.com/ .

Have any of you tried Essie before? What's your favorite color?

No comments:

Post a Comment